maandag 21 juli 2014

My first 2 weeks in Ras Al Khaimah


Hi everyone, 
This is my second photo blog, but unfortunately, I am not able to put them all in as pretty as I want it to be... I hope it does give you an an image of where I am and how my life looks. 

 Let me first show you all my house. I live in a villa with 5 German girls and one from Zimbabwe. It is quite alright; we share the kitchen and laundry room, but we have shared rooms for 2, and I share the bathroom with 2 others.
This is our terrace. Not able to use it now due to the extreme heat, but I hope we will, eventually!
This is the back side of the house. 
The surroundings look like this; sand and far away you might see the mountains. 


My first room





 

Aaaand, my second and current bedroom













The DoubleTree 
Now, let me show you my work space. I work in 2 different hotels; Hilton city and the resort. 



This is my office in the Hilton city. The girl is my fasting colleague, who is our trainee. 



This is the computer room, where online training courses are done. 

This is the Training room; for... TRAINING!
Because we can.. a work selfie.. so you all know how I look at work. 


And finaly, the place where I work in the resort. 


 Now, off to the fun part: DUBAI!!!




 And that was it for now... I hope I will eventually find a better way to post these pictures in order to mke them look pretty... But if I can't, I'll have to just start posting them on FB.
Byeee

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten