dinsdag 8 juli 2014

My last week in the Netherlands!

 As promised, besides my Dutch blog, also a Photo-blog! These pictures are from my week before departure to Ras Al Khaimah!




The table with bites for during the match NL-MEX, which was scheduled during my bye-bye-party. I really enjoyed having everyone there!!












Bye-bye dinner with a few of the PIR colleagues!











Picknick on Museumplein in Amsterdam with Chantal, my fried from my first internship on Santorini! Really great deal at Bagels and Beans; 10 euros per person for a bagel, a juice, an apple muffin and coffee/tea! And it tasted great too!








BBQ with Floridus Aurum, and another opportunity to see Aleid! I got a great book with pictures and sweet messages from all the girls, and I brought it along!!








Last weekend with Vin! Dinner at Wakker in Eemnes and Football in de Oude Tak in Blaricum!! I will miss this guy most of all I think ;)



















Besides Vincent, these lovely girls (and Marthe) came to say goodbye on the airport. Thank you all so much for being there!!!









 There I went! Off to Dubai and then to final destination; Ras Al Khaimah!





My very first meal at work... Rice, chicken and spicy vegetables. I hope that I will get used to the spiciness soon, because this was a bit too much for me at the moment..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten